Going the Extra Step
Creative Learning Academy (CLA) in Sugar Land, TX 77478, and Rice Village in Houston, TX 77005, are a set of family owned and operated childcare and preschool centers that have been serving the Sugar Land, Houston, and the Fort Bend Community since 2010. Founders Ms. Rashida Hirani and Mr. Kashif Hirani are a mother-son Director partnership with a combined experience of over 25 years in childcare and preschool.
Infants (Birth Thru 18 Months)
Babies are at an amazing and delightful stage in development, and make enormous social, cognitive and physical leaps. Our teachers spend lots of time cuddling and talking to your baby to instill trust and provide a healthy early learning environment for movement, exploration and communication. This stage is an important bonding time when our caregivers can help build the foundation for healthy self-esteem and a sense of confidence. Babies are often busy exploring the world around them, and we provide a range of experiences to expose them to a greater variety of stimuli.
Our Infant Program at Creative Learning Academy in Sugar Land and Rice Village is a loving and nurturing environment that focuses on our four areas of development:
- Physical health and Motor development
- Social and Emotional development
- Language and Communication Development
Once babies are ready to eat table food, included in our tuition, we also provide breakfast, lunch, supper, and 2 snacks throughout the day at Creative Learning Academy in Sugar Land.
Toddler (18 Thru 36 Months)
Great leaps are made in our Toddler Program; from our baby’s first steps, to learning to share, to potty-training! Toddlers will learn how to play alone and alongside their peers. During this stage, we also introduce themed monthly units that provide a variety of daily experiences through structured learning and free play.
The daily schedule for our toddlers includes indoor and outdoor activities that promote our four domains of development: physical health amd motor development; social and emotional development; language and communication development; and cognitive development. Included in our tuition, we also provide breakfast, lunch, supper and 2 snacks throughout the day at Creative Learning Academy in Sugar Land.
Pre-School (3 Year Olds)
The preschool years are often marked by large increases in creativity and self-expression. Preschoolers are also curious about everything that they see and hear. This is the time our teachers encourage imagination and teach social skills to help them adapt to a new environment filled with other kids. This is also an ideal time to engage in learning centers for math, science, dramatic play, music, and creative art to provide opportunities to balance both shared and independent learning experiences.
The daily schedule for our pre-schoolers includes indoor and outdoor activities that promote our four domains of development. Included in our tuition, we also provide breakfast, lunch, supper and 2 snacks throughout the day at Creative Learning Academy in Sugar Land.
Pre-K (4-5 Year Olds)
Getting your child ready for kindergarten is about more than just practicing letters and numbers. School is a brave step toward exploring a new world, and our Pre-K Programs immerses children in real-world themes that begin with what is familiar to children and connects to the new world around them.
Our Pre-K Curriculum includes daily scheduled indoor and outdoor activities. Activities include opportunities for:
- Social-Emotional Development
- Thinking Skills and Sensory Development
- Small and Large Muscle Development
- Language Development
- Math, Science, Social Studies and Fine Arts
- Developing self-help skills such as toileting, hand-washing, returning equipment to storage areas or containers, and serving and feeding
The daily schedule for our Pre-K students includes indoor and outdoor activities that promote our four domains of development. Included in our tuition, we also provide breakfast, lunch, supper and 2 snacks throughout the day at Creative Learning Academy in Sugar Land.
Our School-Age or Before/After-School program is offered only at Creative Learning Academy in Sugar Land. This program provides a safe, clean and friendly environment for the afterschool students. Our program includes opportunities to:
- Time to unwind and relax after a school day
- Time to assess and complete homework
- Supervised games and activities
- Outdoor fun and play
- Individual attention and conversation with adults
- Flexible programming based on ages, interests, and abilities of the children
We also provide an exciting Spring Break and Summer program for all of our after school students which includes weekly field trips to local museums and gyms; and in house activities such as tumble bus, science day, and fire truck demos. Included in our tuition, we provide breakfast, lunch, supper, and 2 snacks throughout the day at Creative Learning Academy in Sugar Land.
During the school year, Creative Learning Academy in Sugar Land does morning drop off and afternoon pick up from the following schools in Fort Bend ISD:
- Austin Parkway Elementary School – 4400 Austin Parkway, Sugar Land, Texas 77479
- Colony Bend Elementary School – 2720 Planters Street, Sugar Land, Texas 77479
- Colony Meadows Elementary School – 4510 Sweetwater Blvd, Sugar Land, Texas 77479
- Dulles Elementary School – 630 Dulles Avenue, Sugar Land, Texas 77478
- First Colony Middle School – 3225 Austin Parkway, Sugar Land, Texas 77479
- Highlands Elementary School – 2022 Colonist Park Drive, Sugar Land, Texas 77478
- Lexington Creek Elementary School – 2335 Dulles Avenue, Missouri City, Texas 77459
- Settlers Way Elementary School – 3015 Settlers Way Blvd, Sugar Land, Texas 77479